The Creative Industries Federation - Brexit Conference
The Federation is hosting a major conference on Brexit on Thursday 15 March at The National Gallery, London.
The programme for the symposium is available on The Fed's website. Sessions include Prospects for the UK's creative industries in the negotiations, The voice of the sector from EU member states, and Preparing for Brexit- the inside track from business.
A range of political representatives and creative leaders will be attending:
- Rt Hon Hilary Benn MP, chair of the Exiting the European Union Select Committee
- Dia Chakravarty, Brexit editor, The Daily Telegraph
- Faisal Islam, political editor, Sky News
- Amanda Levete, founder and principal, AL_A
- Bronwen Maddox, director, Institute for Government
- Munira Mirza, adviser on arts and philanthropy
Join in on twitter using #FedBrexit