The role of Culture Counts is to highlight the impact of the cultural sector to policy makers.
As the voice of the sector, we bring knowledge and issues to the table; ensuring that policy makers are informed.
What we do
Culture Counts Monthly.
Calm and collected newsletter of key stories across arts, culture and creativity.
- Scottish Government Growth Sector Statistics, October 2017
- Creative Industries Blueprint, June 2015 - “Scotland’s vibrant creative industries employ more people than the oil and gas industry."
- 'Healthy Attendance?' Report. The Scottish Government, 2013
- ScotGov Tourism Statistics, 2015. In 2015 - Scotland attracted over 14.6 million visitors.
- The British Council "As Others See Us" report, July 2014
- Scottish Opinion Survey TNS, 2017
- The Government's Programme for Scotland 2017-18 -Chapter 4: A Confident, Outward Looking Nation